The Fierce Grace Muswell Hill studio is currently closed due to national lockdown restrictions. We hope to reopen on May 17th when group fitness classes are permitted once more. We can’t wait to practice together with you again.
While we are closed you may wish to keep your Fierce Grace practice going via FGTV. On this page (below), you can book into online Dynamic Pilates classes. These are not Fierce Grace classes.
Throughout April, our Monday 6.30pm online Dynamic Pilates class is free!
Very many of you have asked us to continue to offer online Dynamic Pilates classes while we are closed and we have partnered with FitGrid and Zoom to live-stream our Dynamic Pilates classes so that you can stay active and connected during this uncertain time.
Classes cost £5 for an online Drop In or £20 for an online 5 Class Card. There also an online Intro Offer (up to 3 classes in 8 days for £7).
You can book into the classes via our Booking App or via the timetable below.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign into your MINDBODY account via our website or Booking App and ensure that your email address is correct, and that you’ve opted in to receive emails from us.
- Set your email account so that messages from “firstname.lastname@example.org” always arrive in your inbox, and are never marked as spam. Here’s a guide for how to do this in Gmail.
- View our class schedule online the same way you always do.
- Sign up for any class with “ONLINE LIVE STREAM” in the name and check out normally. You’ll receive a confirmation email from FitGrid soon after.
- Once you’re within 60 minutes of the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive another email from FitGrid with a unique link to access the live stream. Not seeing the email? Search your spam and promotions folders. Look for subject lines containing the phrase “live-stream link”.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- If you have the Zoom application on your device already, you’ll join immediately.
- If you do not have the Zoom application on your device, you’ll be prompted to download it.
That’s all there is to it! Thank you for staying active and being a part of our community. Looking forward to seeing you in (virtual) class!